Banana bread with
- Loaf pan
- Two mixing bowls
- Baking paper
- 150 g Spelt flour
- 50 g Bio Hemp Protein Powder
- 50 g Oatmeal, tender
- 3 piece Bananas, ripe
- 100 ml Maple syrup
- 5 dinner spoon Vegetable milk
- 4 dinner spoon Coconut oil
- 4 dinner spoon Nuts of choice
- 1 dinner spoon Apple cider vinegar
- 1 table spoon Baking powder
- 1 Pinch Salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees convection.
- Peel two bananas and mash them with a fork in a bowl to make a banana puree. Then mix with maple syrup, the vegetable milk, coconut oil and apple cider vinegar.
- Chop the nuts. Add chopped nuts, flour, organic hemp protein powder, rolled oats, salt and baking powder in a separate bowl, then mix well. Stir the flour mixture into the banana mixture until an even batter is formed.
- Line a loaf pan with baking paper. Carefully pour the dough into it and smooth it out. Cut the third banana in half lengthwise, place on top of the dough and press in lightly.
- Bake on middle rack at 180 degrees convection for approx. 30 minutes, then reduce heat to 150 degrees convection and bake for another 15 minutes. Remove banana bread and let cool well before serving.
If you like, blueberries or chocolate drops can work well in this recipe. Either directly in the baking mixture or gently press into the dough together with the halved banana in step 4.
Serving: 100 gCalories: 241 kcalCarbohydrates: 34 gProtein: 7 gFat: 7 g