Sweepstake of participation Sweepstakes 2x selected Box June from niceria
By participating in this competition, the participant accepts the following conditions:
The organizer of the competition is Hanf Farm GmbH, Dorfstr. 58, 17209 Melz. The sweepstakes is not connected to Facebook or Instagram and is in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook or Instagram. Facebook and Instagram, in addition to our newsletter, are merely platforms on which Hanf Farm GmbH markets the sweepstakes promotion. The recipient of the information provided is not Facebook or Instagram, but Hanf Farm GmbH. All questions, comments and/or complaints regarding the sweepstakes are to be directed exclusively to Hanf Farm GmbH. Participation is free of charge and in no way dependent on the purchase of any goods.
Persons aged 18 years and older who are resident in Germany are eligible to participate. Employees of Hanf Farm GmbH as well as their relatives and employees of cooperation partners who are or were involved in the creation or processing of the competition are not entitled to participate. Participation with forged identities or with identities of third parties is not permitted. Participants may have to prove their eligibility to participate in the competition within the time limit set by Hanf Farm GmbH. Hanf Farm GmbH reserves the right to exclude the participants from participation if the correction of participation is not proven within the set period.
3. participation period
Participation in the competition is only possible online on the Instagram channel of hanffarm.de until 19.06.2022 at 23:59. All later entries will no longer be considered.
The prize is 2x selected Box Juni from niceria for one winner each. This prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or goods. The legal process is excluded. In the unlikely event of unavailability of the prize, Hanf Farm GmbH reserves the right to replace it with an equivalent prize at its own discretion.
5. realization and handling of the raffle
(1) Participation in the competition takes place by following the Instagram channel of hanffarm.de and niceriaofficial, liking the corresponding post and posting a comment directly to the competition call of hanffarm.de. The winner will be drawn at random from all participants and comments. The winner will be informed via the Instagram comment function of the Instagram post. The winner must contact hanffarm.de within 7 days via a private message with the address data. Each participant is responsible for the accuracy of the data transmitted to Hanf Farm GmbH. If the winner does not contact hanffarm.de via Instagram message within 7 days, another participant will be drawn. The prize will be delivered by mail. Winnings cannot be paid out in cash and are non-transferable. The legal process is excluded.
(2) The prize will be sent after the winner has contacted Hanf Farm GmbH. The address cannot be changed after participation. The transfer of the prize and the handling of the shipment will be carried out by Hanf Farm GmbH. In case of an undeliverable prize Hanf Farm GmbH is not obliged to make further inquiries. In this case, the claim to the prize is forfeited.
6. exclusion of participants
Hanf Farm GmbH reserves the right to exclude participants who provide false or incomplete information or who violate the conditions of participation in any other way from the raffle without giving reasons. If the conditions for exclusion are met, prizes may be subsequently withdrawn or prizes that have already been paid out or delivered may be reclaimed. Hanf Farm GmbH reserves the right to ask the participant for a statement in case of suspicion of a reason for exclusion. If the statement is not made within the period set by Hanf Farm GmbH, Hanf Farm GmbH reserves the right to exclude the participant from participation.
7. modification/discontinuation of the competition
Hanf Farm GmbH reserves the right to change or suspend the competition in case of unforeseen circumstances. In particular, Hanf Farm GmbH is entitled to discontinue, cancel or suspend the competition if an attempt at misuse through manipulation is detected, proper execution is no longer ensured, this in particular in the event of hardware or software failure, program errors, computer viruses or in the event of unauthorized intervention by third parties as well as mechanical, technical or legal problems.
8. data protection and advertising
The provision of personal data such as surname, first name and address is required for the implementation of the competition and determination of the winner. Personal data will only be stored for the purpose of carrying out the competition. The data will not be passed on to third parties unless this is necessary to carry out the competition. After the end of the competition, the personal data will be deleted.
9. legal recourse
The legal process is excluded.
Hanf Farm GmbH accepts no responsibility for loss of data, in particular by way of data transmission, lost, damaged or delayed entries due to network, hardware or software problems, and other technical defects. Any warranty claims of the winners are excluded.
11. severability clause
Should any clause of these terms and conditions be invalid, the validity of the remaining terms and conditions shall remain unaffected.
Status: June 2022